Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the pack?
- a shopping list (emailed before the event)
- four easy to follow recipes printed and bound, delivered to your door
- a step by step guide to walk you through preparation and plating
- a printed menu to place on your table
- inspiration for setting your table
- paired cocktail recipe
- access to two curated playlists
- step by step tutorials on instagram
- a live q&a before we begin cooking
Do I have to cook the menu on a specific date?
No, this is your dinner party so you can host it whenever you like! The date I give is simply a suggestion as it is the date on which I will be cooking the menu and giving a step by step tutorial on social media. I will also be available on that date to answer any questions or queries you may have!
However, cook along demonstrations are saved in IGTV so you can watch them whenever you intend to cook.
Can I take part if I have specific dietary requirements?
Of course! I offer a vegetarian menu as standard and I can adapt the menu to suit some dietary requirements. If you have a specific dietary need - particularly allergies - please contact me before you book.
Do I need any specific equipment?
No. I design the menus for normal home kitchens! You'll need some basic equipment such as frying pans, mixing bowls and a whisk. A good knife is helpful too.
The recipes I write are aimed at a home cook. They are simple and easy to follow, even if you are not a confident cook. The step by step prep sheet helps take the stress out of hosting a dinner party at home.